Start as you mean to go on, with St George
With NewBuy, enjoy a new St George home, built by Britain's leading developer of high quality, sustainable new homes.
We have a wide range of highly sought after locations throughout central London. All our properties are covered by a 10 year new home warranty and 2 years of aftercare from St George.
Exceptional customer service also sets us apart. We are committed to making the buying process as straightforward and as enjoyable as possible, and consistently high levels of customer satisfaction prove that we do.
When you buy with St George, you will have a dedicated Customer Service Manager allocated to you, who will guide you through every stage of the purchasing journey.
NewBuy with St George
It can be hard to save for that all important mortgage deposit but now NewBuy is here to assist. NewBuy* is an innovative new government scheme designed to help you buy your new St George home for £500,000 or less with just a 5–10% deposit and a 90–95% loan to value (LTV) mortgage from participating lenders.
NewBuy is not available for shared ownership or shared equity purchases and applies to repayment not interest only mortgages.
Who qualifies for NewBuy?
To take advantage of NewBuy:
• The purchase price of the property must be £500,000 or less and is available on properties that will be completed within 6 months from reservation
• You must be able to secure a mortgage with a participating lender
• This must be your main home (not second home or buy-to-let)
• You must be a UK citizen or have indefinite leave to remain in the UK
• Your deposit must have been saved without any assistance from a local authority or public body
• You must be able to pay a minimum of 5% of the cost of your new home as a deposit
• You will need to meet the participating lender's own lending conditions
You can download our NewBuy Buyers' Guide here.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
*Subject to NewBuy scheme rules. The NewBuy scheme is available subject to status and terms and conditions. Mortgage offer is subject to application and status. Most mortgages are valid for a limited period, if you exchange without a mortgage offer or this offer expires before completion your deposit and reservation fee are at risk if you are not able to fund the balance of the purchase on completion. If purchasing before construction is complete (off-plan) and your chosen unit is not due to be finished within the life of your mortgage offer, we will not be able to 'hold' the unit for you if you choose not to exchange contracts until construction is nearing completion. Alternative units may, however be available. Contact us for more information. Full details will be supplied to you prior to entering into your loan. The Berkeley Group plc, Berkeley House, 19 Portsmouth Road, Cobham, Surrey, KT11 1JG. Registered in England and Wales Number 5172586. May 2012